Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Black History Month Playlist - Obsidian

Labi Siffre - To Find Love
Minnie Ripperton - Inside My Love
Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
Chic - My Forbidden Lover
Deniece Williams - It's Your Conscience
The Commodores - Too Hot to Trot
Run D.M.C - It's Tricky
Kelis - Sugar Honey Iced Tea
Adrianna Evans - Seeing is Believing
Lisa Fisher - How Can I Ease the Pain?
Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up
Kool and the Gang - Hollywood Swinging
The Jones Girls - You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else
Common - I Want You
Mary J. Blige - I Can Love You
Count Basie Orchestra - Satin Doll
Nas - Nobody
Lina - Come to Mama
Ms. Dynamite - It Takes More
L.T.D - Share My Love
N'Dea Davenport - Whatever You Want
Koffee Brown - Afterparty
Corrine Bailey Rae - I'd Like To
Monie Love - Monie in the Middle

No comments: