Friday, October 22, 2021

Peter Scolari

This afternoon while Bella and I arrived to Goldie's at Whole Foods in Center City I got a text from Bishop that Peter Scolari had passed away. What a damn shame. Ever since I was a kid and watched Bosom Buddies any chance I got, I instantly loved everyone from the cast. Peter as Henry/Hildegard Desmond, Tom Hanks as Kip/Buffy Wilson, Holland Taylor as the glamourous Ruth Dunbar, Wendie Jo Sperber as the hilarious and beautiful Amy Cassidy. Those were four of thee best characters ever to appear on television, as far as I'm concerned, and each were played to perfection. It was always great to see each of them in different roles after the series ended. Seeing Peter in Girls was such a treat and pretty much the only reason I watched it. He'll always hold a special place in my heart as Henry and I'm just really sad that he is gone so soon. 

(photo kidnapped from nitelifeexchange)

No comments: