Sunday, October 10, 2021

LesbiVeggies

Not too far from my town is Audubon and on Merchant Street is a vegan and gluten free young/self made/black/lesbian-owned and operated lil' eatery called LesbiVeggies. It opened earlier this year and in May I was able to score some takeaway while hanging out with Marina. It was scrumptious and I couldn't wait to get back there. Today I finally did, this time with my gluten free pal, Terri. We pigged the fuck out! Two entrees a piece and Terri went back for a strawberry smoothie, a wild blueberry iced tea, and two more entrees to have at home with her hubs. Everything was delish, but I don't think I'll get the collard wrap again - I prefer my own, TBH. Here are some pix of the place and of the grub with descriptions kidnapped from their menu.





• Zucchini Corn Fritters •
pan seared fritters, sriracha remoulade, fresh spring mix & plum tomato salad

• LesbiVeggie Breakfast Bowl •
tofu scramble, herb roasted potatoes, sautéed spinach, blistered tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado, GF toast

• The BEST Collard Green Wraps •
quinoa, roasted red pepper hummus, shredded cucumber, avocado, red bell pepper, shredded carrots, red onion, microgreens, house made tamari - dijon dipping sauce

• Avocado Toast w/ Truffle Potatoes •
red pepper hummus, microgreens, everything bagel seasoning, balsamic glaze


No comments: