Saturday, March 13, 2021

Twin Peaks 25

It's hard to believe it's been four years since the third season aired and I'm only just sitting down to watch it. I scored the entire season from my local library so that I can binge-watch. I heard next to nothing about the show except that most of the cast returns and some people mentioned being disappointed and that it's slow. I have set for myself zero expectations, except to feel glee at seeing those old familiar faces on my television again. I'm about to put on the third episode and so far I'm really enjoying the show, especially seeing lovely Catherine Coulson, who I met (and hugged!) back in 2014. Fingers crossed that the rest of the season is thrilling and weird and confusing and fabulous!

(photo kidnapped from tvseriesfinale)

No comments: