Monday, March 22, 2021

Meloncholy Matadors



-Side A-

Dreams - The Cranberries
Lithium - Nirvana
Darkness - Rage Against the Machine
If I Ever Lose My Faith in You - Sting
How Could You Want Him... - The Spin Doctors
Borderline - Madonna
Jungle Boogie - Kool & the Gang
Comanche - The Revels
Mr. Right - Garth Brooks
Little Green Bag - George Baker
All Apologies - Nirvana

-Side B-

Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Sugar Pie Honey Bunch - The Four Tops
Hairdresser on Fire - Morrissey
Take a Bow - Madonna
Pretty Penny - Stone Temple Pilots
The Man Who Sold the World - Nirvana
Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede
Dead Souls - Nine Inch Nails
Piece of My Heart - Janis Joplin
Love Tried to Welcome Me - Madonna

January 28th 1995
#6 of the Idaho Potato Mixes
(Clearly in 1995 I did not know how to spell melancholy - but I was pretty close!)

No comments: