Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Merry Christmas from Nana Irma

Back in late May I was cleaning out some old boxes and found my collection of cameras, including three SD cards. Two were blank but the third one was a bit of a goldmine. I had given Nana Irma my first digital camera so she could take as many photos as she wanted without having to worry about wasting any film. She eventually returned the camera as she didn't like it as much as her old 35mm one. Here's the photos she took of her last home, before moving into assisted living, and the best is the fireplace. Those candles hanging on either side belonged to Aunt Helen and back in 2010, Nana said they were 75 years old. Note that they are still working and looking fabulous.

(The ceramic tree that in the last year or so of her life, she liked to display it all year round in her room.)

(The student lamp on the floor beside the little table is now mine and sits behind my computer monitor. I adore it.) 



No comments: