Monday, July 6, 2020

Caitlyn Minimalist

I've always been a fan of personalised items, so when I shop on Etsy I tend to look for jewelry in that category. It's how I gained three rings with some of my favourite non-English words. (Alsjeblieft is Dutch/Flemish for "if you please" or sometimes just "please", Semper Fi, Latin for "always faithful" and also the Marine Corps motto, and attraversiamo, Italian for "let's cross over" which Marina and I started using after we read and loved Eat, Pray, Love back in the day. They join my favourite ring which reads esperanza, Spanish for hope.) Anyways, I stumbled upon Caitlyn Minimalist's page and found that I could transfer Godmommy Gina's signature into a pin for my Aunt Bernadette. I'm completely stunned at the result. It's perfect.



No comments: