Friday, November 15, 2019

This Place is Freaking Cold

In an effort to keep my electric bill down I am not turning on my space heaters for as long as possible. It was below freezing this week but I dressed warm as hell and managed to survive. I had to text Ashlee, my brothers, and other friends and family members these photos bc I thought I looked so ridiculous that it needed to be shared. Note that I am wearing undies, cami, black long sleeve shirt, acrylic sweater (it's like wearing plastic so it keeps the heat in, big time), black leggings, Christmas themed sweater PJ pants, bootie socks, big fluffy socks, and insulated bootie slippers, plus a wicked warm hat, and scarf. In the last shot I added a blanket scarf to act as a shawl and finger-less gloves.


(ps - just so you know, my work desk is under my loft bed, so that's what you're seeing in the bottom pic.)

No comments: