Sunday, November 17, 2019

David Suchet

In September I was chatting via Instagram direct messaging with Helen and we got on the topic of television shows after she received my Downton Abbey postcard. She recommended Poirot and called it "proper Mam TV." I had seen the documentary David Suchet on The Orient Express when I was in The Dubs one year and was instantly kind of in love with Suchet and his warmth. He is the perfect book end to Martin Clunes in regards to my adoration of them both and their ability to bring a sense of serenity to my jumbled and upset life. They are a balm for my mental aches and pains. I have seen as many episodes of the series as the library has to lend but I think I'm gonna have to buy the box set of the series. I just love, love, love the show!!

(photo kidnapped from sfgate)






No comments: