Monday, August 19, 2019

Last July

Somehow I neglected to post this last Summer. Let's call this a "#laterpost", shall we? So here is my favourite Summertime bag, which I bought on ModCloth in June of 2018. I wanted something bright and cheerful for the season and didn't even realise that I was buying a rainbow purse during Pride Month. It's huge and perfect and I get loads of compliments from all genders on it. Note that this is not a 100% accurate post for two reasons, one, I feel like I usually have way more crap in my bag, and two, I didn't take photos of the inside of my Alexander Henry Ghastlies pouch (it's under John Wick 2). I use it to hold my iPhone, which I was using to take the photos, and the only other things in it are a notecard from Kayla and some blank index cards. Basically, you ain't missin' much.






(photos from July 7th, 2018)

No comments: