Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Jaeden Turns 18!

Tonight right after work I dashed across the bridge to Fishtown to see the birthday boy. Jaeden met me at the front stoop and gave me a long, long hug. The kind that make you feel a warm glow in the pit of your stomach. The kind that tells you that this person genuinely missed you and that it isn't going to be a quick three second hug. There were I love you's said and then we went in to chillax with Mama Barbaraanne, Miss Kayla, her wonderful boyfriend, Dan, and one of the trio of cuties - Liam Andrew! (Michael and Donavin were asleep already.) All we did was sit around and chat, but it was just so nice to see Jaeden and talk like we used to when he lived in Philly. I miss our lunches together. I miss them a lot. But I know he's happy to be living with his father in Florida and I hope that he'll be coming home more often to see the rest of the family. Of course, no meeting is complete without a selfie or two.




And here's lil' Liam! (Look at dat belly!!)

Jaeden's new Leo tattoo (the first of many, we think!)

And Kayla sent me these from early today:


And the big brother with the wee ones - Liam, Michael, and Donavin ♥♥♥♥!

No comments: