Saturday, March 16, 2019

February 2019 Donations

Bernie Sanders

I like this man. I like him a lot. I donated money to his campaign this month (as I had done in 2016) because I believe in him and I want someone like him at the helm of this country. Someone that wants equal rights for everyone, believes in a woman's right to choose, healthcare and education for all, and reflects the vision I share for this country. The US needs Bernie Sanders and his ideals and ideas to make the changes we so desperately need.

(photo kidnapped from cnbc)

Planned Parenthood

Who We Are:
In October 2016, Planned Parenthood turned 100 years strong. Planned Parenthood was founded on the revolutionary idea that women should have the information and care they need to live strong, healthy lives and fulfill their dreams — no ceilings, no limits. 

Today, Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of women, men, and young people worldwide.

Please join me in the Low Budget Philanthropy movement and help out your community and beyond in the simplest way - donating any amount to whatever charity or organisation that you care about!

No comments: