Sunday, March 24, 2019

Crayola Experience 2019!

A couple weeks back I had asked Jax what was he most favourite of all the things we've done over the years. He immediately said Crayola. Last Sunday I asked if he wanted to go back and he was so excited! We had a great time chatting on the drive there and jamming out to Journey, Greta Van Fleet, Hozier, and The 10:04's. We got to recreate most of the pix that I took back in 2018. The new thing we tried was to make a crayon mold of a ring. The wait in line was about 20+ minutes, so I think we'll skip it next time. Come the end of the day we both agreed that the best part of our outing was having another picnic in the front seat of Roark in the parking lot of a nearby Wawa. (We are two very strange people.) Next time we visit Easton, PA we want to wander the town more. There was a book store and record shop that caught my eye, and Jax likes goofing off in the fountain area across from the Crayola building.












No comments: