Thursday, March 28, 2019

February 2019 Books

* Brief Interviews with Hideous Men ¹ ² by David Foster Wallace
* The Postman Always Rings Twice ¹ by James M. Cain - A classic noir that I really liked. Kinda think I need to rewatch the film version again, even though the ending is different from the novel.
* Life's Little Annoyances ¹ by Ian Urbina - Stanley Tucci read this and had me cracking up at some moments.
Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace - I am so glad that I listened to this audiobook because I really and truly liked it!
Love Monster by Rachel Bright - One of thee sweetest lil' kids books ever, and Bailey aww'ed at all the right spots.

The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog (twice!) by Mo Willems - Another favourite kids book that always makes me lol!
John Cheever Audio Collection ¹ by John Cheever
A Study in Scarlet ¹ by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

¹ - audiobook
² - abridged version
* - liked
♥ - loved
Any unmarked titles were, in my opinion, so-so.

No comments: