Friday, April 6, 2018

Now Playing

The Specials - A Message to You Rudy
Remy Shand - The Way I Feel
Joe Dassin - Et si tu n'existais pas
Scott Walker - The Big Hurt
Grizzly Bear - Fine for Now
Brian Setzer Orchestra - Town Without Pity
David Sanborn/Hilary James - Since I Fell for You
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Father John Misty - When You're Smiling and Astride Me
Bad Manners - My Girl Lollipop (live)
Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart
Elvis Costello - Watching the Detectives
M83 - Midnight City
Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home to Me
Kenny Loggins - This Is It
The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
Depeche Mode - But Not Tonight
Nelson Pigford & DeEtta Little - You Take My Heart Away
Fleetwood Mac - Bleed to Love Her

(Just a random little playlist on my iPod that I forgot all about until big brother Dave had a new battery installed in it and also replaced the screen, making it as good as it was back in 2007!)

No comments: