Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday in Bryn Mawr

So today started out great then went swiftly downhill. Jackson adores Nana Rose; of this we are all aware, but today he kept on and on about wanting to see her. This clearly translated, to my insecure self, as "you stink out loud and are a total bore so take me to someone I truly care about." Before he became an unbearable monster, we had lunch at MOM's and a lil' photo shoot outside of Hope's Cookies. Once I got home and had a big sob fest in the car, I remembered what my father's ex-girlfriend, Eleanor, told him over the phone back in the 1960s: "I need some space." Translation: "without you in it." Looks like Jax and I will be taking a break for a bit. First MJ and now Jackson? I need to be with people that actually want to be with me.







No comments: