Saturday, September 26, 2015

Tiny Bit of Perfection

Saw Mike Lunsford's Tiny Writing Cabin over on Tiny House Talk and am in love with it. Especially the deck, because it makes it more like a home. I've been mildly obsessed with the notion of having my own tiny house on wheels for the past year and a half, but sadly it's a tough dream to turn into reality, unless I wanna park it in my brother's backyard or move to Portland. Damn you, zoning laws, you ruin everything...

(Clearly if this was my tiny hose, the front door would be Irish green with a brass knob in the center, brass doorknocker, and brass kickboard across the base. I take my daydreams super serious and have even drawn up plans for the interior. The next time I see my cousin Steve, I'm gonna ask about plumbing and electric and all the inner workings. Dream on, kiddies!!)

No comments: