Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lu

I know it must seem that I endlessly write about how wonderful and exceptional all of my nieces and nephews are, but truthfully, they are better than the best. Text messages will eventually need to be deleted, but this is one that I have to post because it made me so stinkin' happy. MJ was my first godchild and he and I were close when he was just a baby but as he got older, he was increasingly rude and often times mean to me. I can tolerate a lot, but meanness I cannot. So I kept my distance and it wasn't until a couple years ago that I gave him another shot and in that short time we have become super dooper pals. He's a really terrific guy and I'm so glad to have him in my life. (I do wish he would add a couple !s and maybe a smiley face in his texts, but oh well. He's a boy, so I guess he gets a pass...)

 
 


No comments: