Sunday, September 13, 2015

Returning Home

It was a fantastic time in Dublin, although I wasn't as brave as I'd have liked to have been. There's such a stigma attached to traveling alone on holiday/for vacation and especially if you are female. People just don't understand why anyone would spend ten days alone in a city. I know it's odd, but I like going at my own pace and doing all the stoopid and silly things that I like. I just wish I was more outgoing as far as hitting a pub and listening to some traditional Irish music or even feeling less self-conscious about taking pictures of things. Maybe next time I'll have the bullocks to get out there and kick back, Rick Steves' style. I'm glad I met Natalia and that she was such a spectacular travel BFF and Freddie Apple Bear had just as much fun as I did!


No comments: