Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Real Spice Girls

Side A

Reflections - Diana Ross & the Supremes
Something in the Air/The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - LaBelle
The Dry Cleaner from Des Moines - Joni Mitchell
Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
Legend in My Living Room - Annie Lennox
My 16th Apology - Shakespeare's Sister
Lolly, Lolly - Wendy & Lisa
Who Is He & What Is He To You - Me'Shell Ndegeocello
Trigger Hippie - Morcheeba
Alarm Call - Björk

Side B

What a Difference a Day Makes - Dinah Washington
Love for Sale - Billie Holiday
Private Dancer - Tina Turner
Thin Line Between Love & Hate - The Pretenders
Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins
You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
What About? - Janet Jackson
U.N.I.T.Y. - Queen Latifah
Buddy X - Neneh Cherry
Tyrone - Erykah Badu
Actions Speak Louder Than Words - Brigette McWilliams

December 20th 1997
(*This tape does not have any Madonna songs on it!)

No comments: