Friday, March 21, 2014

Downtime

A hellacious day which damn near brought me to tears - what possessed me to think that I could drive in Dublin? Only every fourth street is labeled and the main road to reach the Cliffs of Moher was apparently hidden in another realm. I managed to pop about twelve curbs and scraped the mirror of another driver's car whilst veering out of the way of some stupid son of a bitch on a motorbike. It was an unholy nightmare that was only made worse by the fact that they no longer allow smoking in any rental car. When we finally managed, after two plus hours of wandering the city and beyond, to return to Enterprise, I needed to relax. We walked the city a bit and then headed back to the flat to watch season three of Call the Midwife. Ashlee and I picked it up yesterday and I've got her hooked. The episode with Colin Young returning as Jacob? Oh my God, sooooo good!

 
 

No comments: