Saturday, March 1, 2014

Colin Young

Y'all know how I loved the book The Midwife (thank you Anne for loaning me your copy!!) and I'm equally enamoured with the BBC show. Season two of Call the Midwife featured the birth of a baby born with spina bifida and was one of my favourite eps. There were two scenes that took place in an institution where we were introduced to a young man named Jacob, played by actor Colin Young. For me, Colin's was a stand out performance and he seems absolutely charming and utterly irresistible.

Season three has not yet been released in the States, but I did find out that Colin Young appears in another episode, which thrilled me to no end (I'm a sucker for a well mannered fella with a pretty face). It sounds like a heart wrenching storyline and I am totally picking up a copy of season three when I'm in London. Can't wait!


No comments: