Saturday, January 4, 2014

Way, Way Old

Okay, so I knew that my childhood blanket with the unicorn was from the 80s, but it did not dawn on me just how old until I happened to look down at the label.


Yeah, this blanket is so stinkin' old that I completely forgot that there was actually at one point an East and a West Germany. I mean, clearly anything I own that's sportin' a unicorn must be from 1983, but seeing West Germany made me think, "Hmm...maybe I oughta get rid of this old ass blanket..." But knowing me, I won't.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had one identical to it, but it was stolen several years back. I've been searching everywhere for one like it to no avail. I am beginning to think it will be irreplaceable.

Star said...

How awful! There is a special circle in Hell for those that steal childhood blankeys. I shall keep my fingers crossed that one day you will get your wish and find a unicorn blanket. Til then, hang in there!