Friday, February 1, 2013

In My Desk Drawer


I tend to keep damn near anything in my desk and today Lolo instructed me to take an inventory. Sky wanted me to note that the green ladybug is actually a mirror.

Pictured above:

Scissors
Eye drops
Q-Tips
Advil (in the Gum Box)
Tampons
Mustard
Ketchup
Highlighters
Pens
Sharpies
Matches
Lighter
Tums
Nail kit
Post-Its
6ft iPhone 4/4s or iPod charger cord
Candy
Floss
Pizza Cutter
Paper clips
Hair ties
Pencil Sharpener
White out
Glue
Nail polish remover
Sewing Kit
Cotton puffs
Gum
Hand held fan
Band Aids
Nail files
Safety pins
Hairspray
Deodorant
Headphones
Crackers
Tissues
Bobby Pins
Liquid peppermint soap
Straws
Yarn
Tea
Cotton rounds
Rubber bands
Lip balm
Razor blade
Batteries
Ladybug Mirror!

1 comment:

Cerpts said...

For God's sake don't get the tampons and the mustard mixed up!!!