Thursday, February 21, 2013

All About Eden

Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Björk - Hyper-Ballad
Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism
Patti Smith - Land
Tori Amos - Northern Lad
Joan Osborne - Ladder
Fiona Apple - To Your Love
Gladys Knight - I've Got to Use My Imagination
Streisand - Woman in the Moon
Carpenters - I Won't Last a Day Without You
Madonna - Think of Me
Concrete Blonde - Everybody Knows
Cranberries - I Will Always
Joni Mitchell - My Old Man
Kelly Osbourne - Too Much of You
Lizz Wright - I'm Confessin'
Christina Aguilera - Underappreciated
Jennifer Hudson - All Dressed In Love

~February 24, 2009

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Oh look...you've got Joan Osborne's LADDER on there -- one of my favourites -- and one with a sordid history attached to it as well!!!

Star said...

Oh really?? Do tell!