Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dance Music '87

Sunday night - before Downton Abbey, of course - Bishop and I went in the music room and started digging through all his old mixes. Among the dusty cassettes we found mixes that Bishop's husband had made when they first started dating. Others were mixes made by close friends and yes! there was even one in there from me. A Depeche Mode mix, of course. My god, have we seriously known each other since before we were able to burn cds??? Crikey, that's depressing.

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Hell's Bells, Dolores, you've known ME before "burned cds" as well. I seem to recall, at the very least, my making you some Henry Rollins tapes. Face it, Felicity, we're aged to perfection! And the rest of the world is just jealous!

Star said...

how right you are! look for future postings on Plum & Cobblestone for those rollins mixes...