Friday, January 22, 2010

Simple

My third birthday was perfection. I got my first Big Wheel, a bucket with tools for the beach, and a brand new turtle stove. My best friend Michele had the fuchsia hippo sink and I am certain that is why I desired the matching stove. We were the proverbial two peas in a pod. As for the Big Wheel, well, my brothers had a Green Machine and thus ruled the cul-de-sac, but I would at last rule the sidewalk. I was only three years old but I believed the entire world was mine and I loved every glorious moment. My god, I can't believe I'm wearing white patent leather Mary Janes with navy blue knee socks. Hello 1979. (I look like Cousin Eddie from the Vacation films!!)

2 comments:

emily rose said...

that is beyond adorable!!!! i LOVE your lil smile!!!!

Star said...

i was a cutie, wasn't i?