Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jane Lynch


Love this woman. Love, love, love this woman. She first caught my eye in Best In Show and after that it seemed everywhere I turned, there she was; Desperate Housewives, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, A Mighty Wind, The L Word, and Arrested Development to name a few. Her role this season on Glee was shocking and hilarious, but it wasn't until we saw a glimpse of the real Sue Sylvester, the Sue who visits her sister and reads aloud to her, that I truly fell in love with this series. I am waiting with bated breath for Netflix to send me Julia & Julie. I have it on good authority from a certain someone that Jane's performance as Julia Child's younger sister is nothing short of spectacular. Can't wait to check out season one of Party Down on Netflix instant tonight. Crikey, this gal is everywhere and I am lovin' it!

1 comment:

emily rose said...

she is hilarious no question about it!