Friday, June 2, 2023

47 on the 27th

This year's bday was spent driving home from Ohio in a rental car and being near seven thousand dollars more in debt than I was when I left. Needless to say, it was a fuckin' shitheap of a birthday week. Maureen was laid up with not one, but two broken feet, and in a considerable amount of pain. We had to reschedule our Friday lunch date and instead I stopped over in the early afternoon before I was to start the seven plus hour journey home to Jersey. We only had two hours together but I got to see her and Molly and Molly's hubby's newest home as well as meet their lil' kitty, Luna. It was so nice to just chat and vent to one another. I've known Maureen my whole life and she is so easy to be with. I know it's mental, but I'm already kind of day-dreaming of taking a trip back in December. We'll see...






No comments: