Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Strike

I kept seeing the poster for CB Strike online and continually dismissed it. Then at our get together in May, Lauryn said how much she was enjoying The Night Agent at my recommendation. She mentioned having recently caught up on CB Strike on HBO because she and her sisters are hooked on it. So I made a note of it and at the beginning of July I decided to sign up for a month of HBO Max streaming. I looked up the series and holy crow! It stars Tom Burke! I first discovered him in an episode of Poirot back in '19 and more recently loved seeing him in Living. He is such an effortlessly real actor and I was addicted to this series. Now I'm spreading the word to everyone I know that they have to check it out.



(photo kidnapped from rottentomatoes)

No comments: