Saturday, August 19, 2023

Grub and More with Jax

Today I picked up my favourite eleven year old and we went to Collingswood for lunch at Healthy Garden. He got a big ole burger and I got my usual, the Aloha Salad. We chatted and stuffed our gobs then I took him down to Bespoke to meet Griffin. He, of course, fell instantly in love. Then we drove around Cwood and Haddonfield to hit as many Little Free Library boxes as we could find. Then on the way to Bryn Mawr he read to me from the Would You Rather book he picked up. It was a blast! We hit up Main Point Books in Wayne and the place looks incredible since the renovation. We hung out in the basement with the kids books and toys, I bought a puzzle and then upstairs Jax found a cool adult colouring book. We dashed down to MOM's for a bit then it was the long ride back to MeMom and Pop's where we pondered and discussed more Would You Rathers while listening to the latest Depeche Mode album. It was a day full of hum drum, usual stuff that was, merely because of the company I was keeping, a truly fantastic day. 


The seven dollar lemonade - highway robbery!!!







No comments: