Friday, May 12, 2023

Mickey Box

I am someone that is sentimental about nearly everything. I happened to open my Hello Kitty jewelry box and saw the little red Mickey Mouse box that I got in 1986. I couldn't remember what I had put in it and opened it to find mostly earrings, nearly all from my younger years. Ones that I've not worn in decades but couldn't bear to part with.


New star earrings

From a grade school trip to see The Liberty Bell in Philly.

Those plastic bracelets from the 80s were a staple and I was lucky enough to have two rings. I must have gotten them out of a bubble gum machine in the supermarket. Also, those are, I believe, diamond and garnet earrings from Godmommy Gina.

My first pair! I think I was about eleven when I got my ears pierced.

My goth earrings that were a gift from Rachel for my seventeenth birthday, if memory serves.

Grade school hearts - these came in a pack with a bunch of other colours but I managed to hold on to the pretty pink ones.

I'm pretty sure I got these at Contempo Casuals when I was eighteen or so. I also used to have large stick figure boy and girl silver earrings and damn, I wish I still had them...

Class of '94 earring - Kelley Barrieault has the other one.

Cutest wee lil' bunny earrings ever!

No comments: