Sunday, April 16, 2023

Brunchtime at LesbiVeggies

Today I met up with my brother from another mother for a gabfest and grub at our fave place. This time Bish ordered the Breakfast Tostadas, I, naturally, got my Zuke Frits, and we split (as a sort-of dessert) the newest menu item: Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes. They were out-of-this-world delicious. Best pancakes I have ever stuffed in my gob. We caught eachother up on Pax, Picard, Bella's May wedding, my upcoming trips to Ohio and Boston, Lonnie getting a full-ride scholarship to Tufts, Tanya's scripts, Paul's crazy Summer shin-digs and the price tag that still blows our minds, plus lots of talk of new music: Depeche Mode's Memento Mori, Young Fathers, Jessie Ware, Samara Joy, Cleo Sol, and I told Bishop about my new love: Gepe. We immediately made plans to do this all over again on May 28th. Since that's his turn to pay, I am definitely getting two entrees. But he knows I'll share!

Breakfast Tostadas - refried beans, chickpea scramble, mozzarella, pico, sour cream, lettuce, avocado, scallions

Zucchini Corn Fritters - pan seared fritters, sriracha remoulade, fresh spring mix & plum tomato salad

Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes - chai batter, strawberry compote, cashew cream, carmelized pecans, Grade A maple syrup

No comments: