Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Two of My Favourites

To celebrate Jaeden's 21st birthday (I can hardly believe that!) Kay and her adoring and wonderful boyfriend, Kenny, flew down to Florida for a handful of days, renting a lovely Airbnb, complete with its own swimmy pool, for them all to crash at and reconnect. It's really hard not having Jaeden just across the bridge and I so miss being able to fire off a text and ask him to hang out for lunch. We used to love to grab pizza together and while I'm happy that he's enjoying life in the Sunshine State, he's left the Delaware Valley a truly gloomy place without him around. Today, their last day together, Kay texted me this selfie. I love that Jaeden is pulling a silly face and not posing with a smile. It's so something I do and I find it very endearing. What a wonderful man he's grown up to be. 

No comments: