Monday, November 29, 2021

Life

Here is one of Godmommy Gina's best poems from the journal I inherited.




Life

I love fine wine and a perfect red rose
Classical music when played quite low
I enjoy the warm summer nights or a cool winter breeze
I love snowballs & hayrides
And all the simple things in life
I'm in wonder of the planets and its stars in the sky
And the moon and the sun away up high
I get breathless at the sight of the sunrise and the sunset
What two beautiful ways for a day to go so right
I'm amazed with the spectrum of color all the seasons bring in
For each season has its own palette and arranges each scene
Life is a basic part of being
Enjoy what you can while you can
For you can never redo what you've missed
So make the best of what you have
And share your life, your thoughts, your dreams
With others so that their lives can be enriched along with your own.

No comments: