Friday, November 19, 2021

Grown Up-Lady Wish

If I was a real person who had their life together I would 100% have one of Kate Gabrielle's stunningly hip and sassy purses

This design was born from my desire to find a cute bag that could hold my water bottle or cup upright while I'm out and about, so I can shop or stroll or go about my day hands-free and still stay hydrated. The bag features a 4" x 4" compartment that is perfectly suited for tumblers and water bottles with a sturdy divider to hold it in place. On the other side you'll find a 5" wide compartment that is deceivingly spacious, with plenty of room for your cell phone, keys, wallet, lip gloss and more! 




Why Ella? Why Melisande? This bag was named after Judy Holliday's character in one of my favorite films, Bells Are Ringing. When she pulled a full cup of coffee out of her tiny handbag I knew I had to pay homage to her kind and quirky Ella Peterson when naming this bag. The sister design, featuring a larger storage compartment and zipper closure, is named after her alter-ego, Melisande Scott.

The Ella bag is $55 while the Melisande is $60. Ella comes in black, pink, and tan, while Melisande is in yellow or tan. The announcement went out at 1pm today and by the end of the day they were sold out!

No comments: