Thursday, September 30, 2021

August 2021 Books

* The Way I Was ¹ by Marvin Hamlisch - Really easy and absorbing read with excellent narration by Robert Klein.

A Memoir ¹ by Rita Moreno - I wanted to love this but it was really just okay. 

* As You Wish ¹ by Cary Elwes - First listened to this in October of 2018 and it was just as much fun the second time around.  

* The White Ship ¹ by Charles Spencer - A while back I saw Charles Spencer on a chat show talking about his book and it sounded really fascinating. It was, but I think I need to give it another listen and take notes on names and their relations so as to follow it a bit better.

 Riders of the Purple Sage ¹ by Zane Grey

* No Time Like the Future ¹ by Michael J. Fox - I've read Fox's other books and he still just comes across as a warm and genuine fella with a refreshing outlook on life. What's not to love?

¹ - audiobook
² - abridged version
* - liked
♥ - loved
Any unmarked titles were, in my opinion, so-so.

No comments: