Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Just Arrived in the Post!

Lovely Lauryn's wedding invite arrived today and it gave me the warm and fuzzies seeing it read Lisa Star and Guest. Most weddings it's an invitation for me alone, since I'm the sad-sack lonely heart that could never find a date so why bother to ask. I mean, that's entirely true, but when Lauryn said I could absolutely bring someone I mentioned bringing Bishop and she got super excited. Lauryn and her sister have known him almost as long as I have, since their family friend is married to one of Bishop's besties, and they will be at the wedding. Former co-worker, Kat, will be there and Bish knows her and is friends with her husband. I have a feeling he's gonna have more fun than me since I only know Lauryn and Melanie and they are the bridal party. I'll probably hide outside and smoke, but it'll be so nice to see Lauryn on her big day. Keep an eye out for selfies with the bride coming this September to The Season of Plum and Cobblestone!



We met in August of 2016. It was our mutual love of Grateful Dead that brought us together. From our first concert (Sister Sparrow in Philly 11/11/16) to 3 day music festivals and sooo many other shows together. Music has been a driving theme in our relationship, so it only seemed appropriate that music (and the Grateful Dead!) play a part in our wedding.

And if you are wondering why we both call each other Chumpy....it all started with that jawn over there. Haha. But seriously, it all started as a joke, and over the last 4 years we evolved into Chumpy squared. :)

"You're Schmoopie!" "No, you're Schmoopie!"

No comments: