Sunday, July 18, 2021

Christmas in July

Yesterday afternoon I went to Ashlee and Sean's where Bailey and I kicked them (and Avery) out of the house. I brought over all my Christmas ephemera and Bailey and I were gonna make cards for her parents and lil' sis. We got them started but we will definitely need another couple days to get them just right. Bailey was so cute as she kept saying "this is the best day ever." All we really did was chat and eat chopped up fruit and veggies and pick out what paper pieces she would use on the card for each person. It was really just fun to hang out just the two of us for the first time ever. She's such a sweet kid and so easy to be around that I had as much fun as she did. Then when the parents were heading back we put everything away and broke out the Mayan map to work on. Avery came and helped and we made some progress. It was so nice to see them all, get hugs and catch up a bit on the lives of the grown-ups. Plus I got to spoil Farley and Bonnie with pupper treats!



No comments: