Wednesday, May 19, 2021

FINALLY!!!

Every ep of The Nanny is streaming on HBO Max! I own the first two seasons and was able to get the discs for season three off Netflix but that was it. Now I'm binge-binge-bingeing all day long. It's so fun! (Except for that one episode that had a cameo by one of the ugliest and most evil rat bastards to have ever taken breath. Bleck! Hate him.) But I skipped ahead and back to Niles and his zingers, Fran's fabulous fashion, Val being a total airhead, Mr. Sheffield screaming, C.C. and her bawdy laugh (until she gets zinged by Niles), Yetta and her coke bottle eyeglasses, Syl chomping on chewing gum, and of course, Maggie, Brighton, & Grace and their hijinks. Oh I love this entire cast and can't wait to watch more!


(photos kidnapped from hbomax and amomama)

(I think my favourite moment is when Ma introduces herself - in an unbelievably deep curtsy - to Elizabeth Taylor: "Sylvia Fine. This meeting bestows an honor upon me which is unparalleled within my universe." I am SO using that the next time I am introduced to anyone!)

No comments: