Thursday, May 27, 2021

45

Today started off with a video from Avery and Bailey:

Then it was time to get outta bed and start my workout. Good ol' wii never forgets!



The rest of my day was smattered with wishes for a happy bday and a stack of cards in my mail slot!





One of the many cards I received was from big brother Wayne:

During lunch I enjoyed some homemade naan pizza with root beer and watched the Columbo episode Lovely But Lethal which featured (in a small part) Vincent Price, with whom I share a birthday! (Sidenote: same goes for Christopher Lee!) After bingeing on more Columbo eps it was off to Grounds for Sculpture for a bit. It was nice to walk around but I was disappointed in how many people were there on a weekday at 5:30pm. Plus the heat was horrific and my face was fifty shades of red. 







And I finished up the day with a pit stop to see Bishop. He gave me a 24-cup size container of homemade vegan chili, a big batch of white rice, and a mason jar of pickled onions plus a card. We got to chit-chat a bit outside and he indulged me in a silly selfie. The big bear hug with the genuine "I love you" was the perfect end to a very nice day.



No comments: