Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Pink Scarf and Yellow Buttons

A new mix for Christmas 2018!


Merry Christmas Darling - Carpenters
Open Fire - Johnny Mathis
Snowfall/Snowfall Cha-Cha - Billy May/George Shearing
Washington Square - Chris Isaak
If Every Day was Like Christmas - Elvis Presley
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas  - She & Him
The Christmas Song - Andy Williams
Remember - Harry Nilsson
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Dolly Parton
White Christmas - Barbra Streisand
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Les Brown & The Starlighters
Christmas Time is Coming - Stormy Weather
O Tannenbaum - Vince Guaraldi Trio
I Saw Three Ships - Nat King Cole
Last Christmas - Wham!
Sleigh Ride - Alvin and the Chipmunks
Welcome Christmas - from How the Grinch Stole Christmas 
Walking in the Air - Howard Blake & Declan Galbrath
Somewhere in My Memory - John Williams
Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis - Tom Waits

No comments: