Sunday, December 23, 2018

A Weekend of Christmas Gatherings!

Saturday was such fun - I dashed over to Mama Rosie's with some adorably festive Krispy Kreme donuts to enjoy pizza (I ate 7 full sized slices of vegan organic pizza in less than 20 hours. "Fat ass, paging fat ass...") with BFF Amy and her mother, Maggie. Us four gals gabbed on for hours then snapped some selfies (they are grainy as hell but I care not!)before it was time for the ladies to head out. It was fun while it lasted!




Then came Sunday and we celebrated our last Christmas together at the old house. Everyone made it and I took pix with them all...after teaching Syd and Zach how to play Gambler!




Zach, Jax, Syd, and Star

With sister-in-law Mary!

With big brother Wayne!

Silliness with my other sister-in-law, Stacey!

Brothers and sister! Xavier, Wayne, Dave, and me!





Jackson was playing "car catch" with Lucy - his number one gal.

Wayne and I being utter goofballs with tolerant Rosemary.

And finally a lil moment if Nana Rose and her favourite wee granddaughter.

(ps - cookies were gifted!!)

No comments: