Monday, June 25, 2018

Yesterday in Wayne PA

Yesterday I spent the day with Bella. We hit MOM's Organic Market (naturally) for lunch and snickety-snacks then walked around Wayne. It was hot as blazes, by my standards anyways, but we dropped in to a book shop and Le Pain Quotidien for some free AC, then on a bench by St. Mary's to take in the shade and breeze. It's always so easy to connect again with Bella. The nice thing about Bella and Kay, too, is that they fill me in on their lives and remember to ask how I am. That's something that teenagers don't do, simply because it doesn't occur to them to inquire about a grown-up's work life, et cetera. I had mentioned that we were expecting to get slammed with calls on Monday and how I was dreading clocking in. So today after I logged off, I got a sweet photo of her and her BF Jacob on the beach and a nice little message. What a gal!








(damn you spellcheck!!! i type "were" and you make it "we're"!!ugh...)

No comments: