Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Crayola Experience!

This morning I woke up wicked early so as to pick Jackson up at 8ish and drive to Easton, PA to visit Crayola! It was an absolute blast and we are definitely going back; I'm thinking sometime in the late Fall. I'd love to wander around the town a bit, as it's utterly charming.


I scored a pretty decent panoramic shot from the roof of the parky garage!


The World's Largest Crayon!

Our favourite, favourite part was getting to name and wrap our very own crayons.

Jax and I coloured in some picture pages and then scanned them into a computer and...

 ...voilà! 3-D versions of our artwork!


Then we melted down crayons into spiralised wax designs. (Jax did two, I only wanted a green one.)

They even had rad guitar cut outs that you could colour!

We walked across the street and Jax posed as a busker. All he needed was a sign to read "will work for crayons and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups."

So much cooler than Abbey Road!

The café was out of pizza and so we drove to Wawa and had a picnic lunch in the front seat of Roark. Thank God for Lunchables - this kid was in heaven, and for under 4 bucks!

Lastly, I saw this pack of crayons at the gift shop and was super excited - this is like step one for them to set up a Fenty version of skin tones. It's a great start!


No comments: