Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Lucy's 2nd Bday Party

Over the weekend we all went to Dave's to celebrate Miss Lucy's 2nd birthday. I do not like social situations and always dread them However, once I'm there, I quickly acclimate myself and become the life of the party and usually hate to leave. Saturday was no exception. It was super great to catch up with my old bosses/pals, Jen and Buzz, and to discover that one of the coolest guys from my high school and thee funniest man I have ever met has an older sister who it turns out is friends with Dave and Stacey! I really am the center of the universe.

Xavier got done work and came right over to pose for selfies with me and hang out with the fellas.

How cool is Wayne? I mean, really. That little smirk cracks me up.

Oh-two-dles! Gosh, she's sweet.

Me, Jen, Mary, and Mum - four fab ladies.


It needs to be stated that Syd started it and Dave got her so good in return.


...but they made up in the end!

One last shot of the birthday gal!

No comments: