Thursday, July 27, 2017

Life in the Sunshine State

Not long ago Jaeden moved to Florida to live with his father. I absolutely love this kid, but it wasn't always easy to connect with him. Same goes for MJ. Yesterday I got a text from Jaeden to let me know that the card I mailed had reached him and to say that he's hoping to come home to Philly for Christmas. This back and forth worked its way into a long session which pretty much became our best convo ever. Turns out he's crazy about a girl he met. We gabbed about that and I tried to impart some of my limited wisdom regarding teenage relationships. It was so good to have this mini-bonding session because I sincerely adore this boy and I can't wait for him to come home so we can hang out in person. Come on Winter!!!



then later...

No comments: