Saturday, March 11, 2017

Me & Z

For the first time in I don't know how long, Zach and I went out for lunch together. He's always willing to try new restaurants and eateries, so I dragged him to my favourite place, Heart Beet Kitchen in Westmont. We kinda pigged out and I spent close to eighty bucks. So worth it though. We shared everything - pizza appetizer with zukes, eggplant, tomato, and red peps with yummy cashew cheese drizzle, plus a coconut BLT (one of the best sandwiches I have ever had), an avocado with lettuce and tomato s'wich, cupcakes, a cherry chocolate bomb smoothie for me and cocoa for Zach (which I later discovered was disgusting - I think they forgot to add the sugar. It was inedible and went down the drain while I muttered "six dollars and fifty cents..."). Then a pit stop and pic at the library and home to watch Jax and Chase run around the house screaming and giggling.




No comments: