Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Spotted in Mid-rant

On Sunday afternoon Nicole and I drove to the Theatre N in Wilmington, Delaware to see Tom Hardy in Locke. We get there and they have decided, at the last minute, mind you, that they wanted to play Locke at 11am rather than the 1pm showtime they previously posted. I was pissed. Fuming. We leave the Nemours Building and walk down Tatnall Street. As I'm going on and on about how, "we drove through two states to get to this god damn theatre and they fucking changed the times? What in the hell is that? This is utter bullshit," I look down and, wonder of wonders, there's a Toynbee tile that I swear was not there last time! I was still mad as hell, but seeing the tile was a nice little distraction from my rage. Now I gotta wait til August to see Locke. Stupid independent movie theatres...


No comments: