Friday, July 18, 2014

Dumbo

Oh my lord, I had forgotten just how much I both love and hate this movie. What I loathe are those nasty, fat-ass, mean-ole bitch elephants who make fun of the lil' guy at the beginning. They just make me so damn angry. If I had my way I'd send them to the slaughterhouse without a shred of remorse. And that scene where Timothy takes Dumbo to visit his mother who is locked up? Oh it's an absolute killer. I was bawling my eyes out. 
But then there's Timothy and the crows!! They were my favourites when I was little and they still are. I loved their fancy outfits, cigars, and groovy hep cat speak. Those fellas were the coolest of the cool. It's such a good movie, even though it put me on a freakin' emotional rollercoaster.
(photos kidnapped from thehauntedcloset - cartoonimages)

No comments: